Georgia Amp Lt Logger Waterproof Insulated Work Boot
Electrical HazardFootwear is built with nail-free construction to help insulate you from the ground to slow down conduction, but is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock. Leather footwear must be dry. Our electrical hazard boots meet and exceed ASTM electrical hazard standards.
InsulatedTraditional insulation - typically felt or polyfill material offers a thermal barrier without the added benefits of premium insulations.
Georgia® WaterproofDon't sweat it. Air gets in, even though water can't. Water can try to flow past this obstacle, but there's a 100% guarantee it won't. The Georgia Waterproof system comes equipped with a heavily fortified defense against water, because dry feet are happy feet.
Oil & slip Resistant Out Sole
- Removable brush guard kiltie
- Georgia waterproof system
- EVA midsole
- 400 grams of 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation
- Padded Collar for added comfort
- Double-ribbed, tempered steel shank
- SPR full-grain leather
- Abrasion-resistant outsole
- Oil and slip resistant rubber lug outsole
- Heel-stabilizing Counter Lock
- Milled Brass Hardware (extends life of the laces)
- 9 inches in height
- 1 1/2" heel
- ASTM F2892 electrical hazard standard
- Grip panels for easy pull on
- Goodyear® welt construction
- Chemical resistant outsole