Timberland Pro Drivetrain Comp Toe Mid Boots
PRODUCT DETAILStyle A1WZU214
With sporty styling, composite safety toes powered by CarbonShield™ technology, electro static dissipative protection and all-weather outsoles, our Drivetrain work boots make a statement.
- Full-grain leather and mesh uppers
- TPU toe overlays for enhanced durability and traction
- Composite safety toes with CarbonShield™ technology
- Mesh linings with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Brass hardware
- Cement construction for flexibility
- Fiberglass shanks
- Anti-fatigue footbeds offer shock absorption and energy return
- Non-marking, all-weather TPU (thermoplastic urethane) outsoles are slip-, oil- and heat-resistant up to 248 degrees Fahrenheit/120 degrees Celcius using EN/ISO 20344:2004
- Weight of a single boot (size 9): 1.1 pounds, or 499 grams
A comfort system designed with shock-absorbing, geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort.
Composite Safety Toe
Lightweight, non-metallic, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
Electrical Hazard Protection
Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards.
Antimicrobial Odor Control
Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.